Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We rise from ashes!!

Greetings my fellow sorcerers. Now , the Book 7 is just 2 months away from release ( It seems like centuries), we wait. Once again, why should we not simmer our cauldrons, swish our wands. I expect everyone's busy with some or the other muggle arrangements, so I take the previlege of replenishing our goblets. Let the effect be everlasting. The info is from mugglenet and I daresay, you'll find it useful

Character Information

  • We will find out something "incredibly important" about Lily Potter.
  • R.A.B's identity will be revealed.
  • We will discover more about Dumbledore's past.
  • We will learn with whom Snape's loyalties lie.
  • Something will be revealed about Petunia Dursley, although we already know that she is not a Squib.
  • Viktor Krum will return (World Book Day, 2004 interview).
  • We will see a reappearance of Dolores Umbridge: "It's too much fun to torture her not to have another little bit more before I finish." (MuggleNet/Leaky Interview)
  • JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."

Plot Information

  • Harry will face Voldemort for the final time.
  • Harry will be attempting to find and destroy Voldemort’s remaining Horcruxes.
  • Harry will return to the Dursleys' during the school vacation, but the magical protection Dumbledore arranged will expire when Harry comes of age on his 17th birthday.
  • Harry will go to Godric's Hollow.
  • The two-way mirror will make a reappearance.
  • Fleur and Bill's wedding will occur.
  • The fact that Harry "has his mother's eyes" will prove to be an important plot point.
  • At least one character will die.

Other

  • The last word is expected to be "scar," but may change.
  • We will learn the exact reason why some people become ghosts when they die and others do not.
  • The final chapter, which has already been written, will detail what happens to the surviving characters.
  • There will be no more Quidditch matches

5 comments:

Flavius the Valiant said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MY FELLOW MARAUDER BOWMAN .THIS IS TIME WE UNITE AND BREW SOME EXCELLENT
POTIONS.HOPE YOU LISTEN BOWMAN'S CALL AND WILL ALL BE HERE SOON.

BIDDING MY REGARDS
YOURS
FLAVIUS

Varun Goel said...

Hail my fellow Sorcerer!!

It is clearly apparent that the toil of academics has not damped your abilities in the least!

The anticipation for book 7 is clearly building up... lets see what does Deathly Hallows really mean... and whether Harry is able to carry forward old D's stupendous legacy or not...

Bowman the Replenisher said...

To all my fellow sorcerers,
I see that sending a simple owl to all of you isn't the order of the day. Answer Andros's call for merlin's sake. Forgive me if I am rude, but I say it straight and I say it fearlessly. I guess, you all've had your fair share of (for the want of a better word)" break ".

The mysticism hasn't died my friends.( Even if your will has.) I guess you all require Howlers. No time to brew potions,eh?take out your Quick Quill Notes and let the parchment be coloured.

Answer me, oh my friends, in this last ditch effort to revive our dying Blog.

Magically yours
Bowman
Ex- Minister for Magic

Flavius the Valiant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flavius the Valiant said...

My fellow maurauders

Please all of you listen bowman's and andros's call and get here ASAP.
Comeback it's high time we should return and leave our marks over the wiarding community.As bowman quotes there are still mysteries to be explored and potions to be brewed.
it isn't over and will never be over until there are potter lovers and fans who adore the potter saga.

Come on and we shall explore those
mysteries and brew potions that will be remembered by all.
come on potter lovers .

bidding my regards
yours
flavius